It’s Worth Connecting with the Arts Because:
- You can gain an emotional connection with your target audiences.
- It’s an opportunity to reach new demographics.
- The population that enjoys the arts knows no bounds.
- The Waterloo Region is an inviting and popular arts and culture center.
- There is an undeniably strong correlation between arts and business vitality.
- Investment in arts profits everyone, as it makes our cities more inviting, and our streets livelier, more animated, and safer.
- The more people engage on the streets, the greater the business activity.
- The greater the business activity, the more people need to invest in our community and businesses here.
Arts Awards Target Audience
- Age – Historically, Arts Awards has been attracting ages 17–71; our events are suitable for and are attended by all ages.
- Geographic Reach – Cities of Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and surrounding townships of Wellesley, Woolwich, Wilmot and North Dumfries.
- Profile – The events are attended by a diverse group of artists, art lovers, young professionals, their friends and families, corporate representatives and government officials.
- Disposable Income – Our audience belongs to a range of professional and academic backgrounds, and all income strata: from wealthy arts patrons, to people who frequent galleries, concert halls, theatres, parks and restaurants, and have disposable income. In that sense, audiences to the arts are valuable prospects and customers to businesses in the community.
Benefits to Sponsors
- We provide our sponsors with a very rich and dynamic branding platform by reaching the hearts and minds of their new and existing target audiences.
- Partnership with Arts Awards provides intangible benefits such as: the associative value of being an arts and community supporter, networking opportunities, access to arts, artists, celebrities and dignitaries.
- Sponsors are recognized in all Arts Awards Marketing Materials (depending on Sponsorship Level).
- Sponsors can appear on stage at the Arts Awards Gala or the Recognition Reception.
- Sponsors of the Arts Awards show their employees and others that they support the community.
Feature Sponsor Package
What do you want to achieve? How can Arts Awards help you achieve your engagement, branding and associative goals?
Benefits include: ability to tie into your corporate community involvement, public relations or business goals with a specific sponsorship agreement that works for your company or organization.
Sponsorship levels: individually negotiated to reflect the particular sponsor package that you require.
- $15,000 1 sponsor
- $7,500 2 sponsors
- $5,000 3 sponsors
Sponsor of Arts Awards Gala; 1-year commitment.
Benefits include: Logo lock-up, 100 free tickets. Speaking and presenting Lifetime Achievement Award on stage with Mayor for $15,000 exclusive event sponsor; logo recognition, promotion, media exposure, event promotion; and many others (depending on number of sponsors and sponsor level).
Corporate Arts Supporter Award Sponsor
- $2,000 1 year
- $6,000 3 years
Sponsor Corporate Arts Supporter Award; 1-year or 3-year commitment.
Benefits include: award naming opportunity for 3 year sponsor; logo recognition, promotion, event promotion, 2 free tickets, presenting Corporate Arts Supporter Award on stage with Mayor; and others.
Arts Awards Sponsor (10 categories)
- $1,000 1 year
- $3,000 3 years
Sponsor one of 10 Arts Awards categories; 1-year or 3-year commitment.
Benefits include: Award naming opportunities for 3 year sponsor; media exposure, event promotion, 2 free tickets, opportunity presenting your sponsored sponsor Award on stage; and others.
Leading Edge Award Sponsor Award Sponsor (4 awards)
- $500 1 year
- $1,500 3 years
Sponsor one of 4 Leading Edge Awards (under 25); 1-year or 3-year commitment.
Benefits include: award naming opportunity for 3 year sponsor; logo recognition, promotion, event promotion, 2 free tickets, presenting one of four Leading Edge Awards on stage; and others.
Music Performance Sponsor
- $7,500 1 sponsor
- $3,250 2 sponsors
Sponsor Music Performers at Arts Awards Gala. 1 or 2 annual sponsors.
Benefits include: logo recognition, advertising, promotion, media exposure, event promotion and recognition, 10 free tickets; and others (depending on number of sponsors and sponsor level).
Recognition Reception Sponsor
- $3,000 1 year
- $9,000 3 years
Sponsor Recognition Reception event; 1-year or 3-year commitment.
Benefits include: exclusive sponsorship of Recognition Reception event; speaking opportunity, exclusive logo recognition at event; promotion, media exposure, event promotion; 10 free tickets to Arts Awards Gala; and others.
Arts Awards Donors
- $1,000 Champion
- $500 Supporter
- $250 Ally
Be an Arts Awards Donor, at any of 3 levels. 1 year commitment.
Benefits include: logo and name recognition in Arts Awards Event Program and newspaper Thank You ad, free tickets (depending on sponsor level).
For further information on how to be an Arts Awards Waterloo Region Sponsor, please contact:
Administrator, Joy E. Kramer